(plus $24 administrative fee effective 1-8-2019)
Who Can Come and When?
Any age, any level. Offered early season only. Children must be 8 or older to come without parents. Skiers as young as 2 years old may come ski with parents.
Check-in is Thursday at from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm. Orientation starts at 8:00 pm sharp. Make sure you have eaten prior to arrival.
Check-out is Sunday at noon.
What is included?
Up to 4 private lessons Friday and Saturday, and 2 lessons on Sunday. Video review and classroom instruction, demo gear if needed, air conditioned/heated lodging, food, snacks, inflatable water parks, basketball, volleyball, bowling party, pizza party, ice cream trip, skiing behind the newest MasterCraft boats, and a pro shop!
|7:15am||Wake up calls|
|8:00-8:45||Classroom instruction (if wanted)|
|9:15||Lake Divide ups|
|1:15pm||Lake Divide ups|
List of things to Bring
- Sheets or sleeping bag and pillow case
- Clothing (include a sweatshirt or jacket)
- Tennis shoes and flip flops/sandles
- Bathing Suits
- 2 Towels
- Ski gear (optional)
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, soap, etc)
- Cell phones/electronics – permitted but must be turned off nightly by 9pm