Our most popular package. Campers ages 8 and older can attend with out parents. Families welcome during all summer camps. Some weeks sell out a year in advance.
Check-in is Sunday from 5-7:45pm. Orientation starts at 8pm sharp. Make sure you have eaten prior to arrival.
Check-out is Thursday by 3pm. There is a 1:00pm awards presentation that we encourage all parents to attend. Everyone will then do a ski demonstration for parents before leaving.
What is included?
14 private lessons over the 4 days, demo gear if needed, air conditioned lodging, food, snacks, inflatable water parks, basketball, volleyball, bowling party, pizza party, ice cream trip, skiing behind the newest MasterCraft boats, and a pro shop!
|6:45am||Wake up calls|
|7:45||Lake Divide ups|
|1:00pm||Lake Divide ups|
List of things to Bring
- Sheets or sleeping bag and pillow case
- Clothing (include a sweatshirt or jacket)
- Tennis shoes and flip flops/sandles
- Bathing Suits
- 2 Towels
- Ski gear (optional)
- Toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, shampoo, soap, etc)
- Cell phones/electronics – permitted but must be turned off nightly by 9pm and cannot be taken to the lakes during the day.
2 WEEK SESSIONS: WE NO LONGER ALLOW WEEKEND STAYS. ANYONE WANTING TO STAY 2 WEEKS WILL HAVE TO GO HOME OVER THE WEEKEND OR PARENTS CAN COME VISIT AND STAY IN OUR GUEST HOUSE IN TOWN. (THERE IS A NIGHTLY ROOM CHARGE FOR THE HOUSE). Email April at email@example.com to arrange accommodation in the new guest house!