This is a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding the camp programs here at Coble. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask us.
- Clothing according to the weather during the time of year you come. Bring at least one warm article of clothing. (see weather reports for our area)
- 2 towels. One for the boat and one for the showers.
- Sheets or sleeping bag and pillow case.
- Toiletries…shampoo, soap, toothbrush, brush, etc.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Tennis shoes.
- Spending money for snack bar, pro shop, game room, and nightly activities. $35-$50 should be fine.
- Your own equipment. This is optional. There is demo gear available which is included in the all-inclusive package.
A typical day’s schedule goes something like this:
MORNINGS 6:45 …… Wake up calls 7:00 …… Breakfast 7:30 …… Warm up 7:45 …… Lake divide-ups 8:00-11:30 …… Ski lessons 11:30-12:55 …… Lunch & free time AFTERNOONS 1:00 Lake divide-ups 1:15-5:00 …… Ski Lessons EVENINGS 5:30 …… Dinner 6:30-8:30 …… Nightly Activities 9:00 …… Lights out
For this information, refer to our Rates and Registration page.
From Fayetteville, NC,
take Hwy 210 W or 401 N into Lillington. Turn right on E. McNeil
St. . Coble Ski School is 3.5 miles on right.
From Sanford, NC,
take 421 S to Lillington. Turn right at stop light onto Main St.
Turn left on E. McNeil St. CSS is 3.5 miles on right
From Raleigh, NC,
take 401 S to Lillington. Turn right at McDonald’s. Go into
town and turn left on E. McNeil St. CSS is 3.5 miles on right.
Exit Dunn #73 (Hwy 421). Take 421 N to Lillington. Turn left at
McDonald’s. Go into town. Turn left on E. McNeil St. CSS is
3.5 miles on right.